Friday, June 1, 2012

Im Waiting


God has been showing me so much lately and I want to share a little of that here. My desire is to be a stay at home wife supporting my husband from the home. I believe that it is very important to prepare for our roles as a stay at home wife. We prepare for so many things when we are growing up why not prepare for that role. At this moment in time I am not married. I have been waiting for Gods timing in this area and I have not budged from that. I have been getting ready all my life to be a stay at home wife and eventually, Lord willing a mother.It is our responsibility to grow in our relationship with the Lord while we are waiting on His timing. If we put the Lord first in our lives and always go to Him first we will see that He can help us through those patches where we think that their's no way out. So here it is I am 26 years old and I work outside the home. I still live with my parents waiting for the day when I can share my life with the man God has for me. I do not enjoy working outside of the home, but I am thankful for the job that I have until I can be a stay at home wife full time. For as long as I can remember I always wanted to stay home and support my husband. I have never, ever had a desire to work outside the home. God gave us the desire to be keepers of the home, but there are some cases where this is not possible. Around this time 2 years ago God spoke to me through my pastor and told me the year 2012. Not really any specifics but just to be steadfast in preparing myself for this year. Earlier this year I had been feeling like I need to prepare for my wedding. I know that sounds a little crazy, since well Im not even being courted yet. But a few weeks after that my pastor took me aside and shared another word that the Lord had given him for me. It was that this is the time, he is coming. My flesh wants to be like, ok I need a date, a time anything. But all I know is that God wants me to prepare for my prince. He wants me to be ready when the time comes. So I continue to do my daily womens devotion, pray daily for my mans provision and blessings and to continue in the practice of homemaking for that man God has for me. I cant wait till I am actually homemaking for my husband and putting all the things i've learned about being a Proverbs 31 woman into action.

Genesis 2: 22-24 Then the rib which the Lord God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man. And Adam said: " This is now bone of my bones And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman,Because she was taken out of Man. Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.

                                                                 In Christ ~ Sarah ~

                        Proverbs 31:12 She does him good and not evil all the days of her life.


This is a song that has really helped me, while im waitng I will serve You.This can be such a hard thing to do. Especially when you think that the thing that you've been waitng for should happen right now and not in Gods timing. It is from the movie Fireproof, which is an awesome movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment