Saturday, October 4, 2014

Washington

My view, right now, consists of a log cabin, cattle on pasture, and horses roaming the countryside. Yes,  we have arrived in Washington and for the last few days we have begun to settle in. For now, my husband and I are staying with his parents. I am so thankful that we get to stay with my husband's folks and we are so blessed to have a place to live up here while we are waiting to go to Georgia. I long to get to know his family better. This transfer involves one month training here in Washington,  training in Georgia,  and then back here to our station. I can't wait until the training is over so we can start looking for our own piece of land. The transition up here has been hard. I miss my folks, and it was really hard to say goodbye, but I know that this is where the Lord is leading us and we are so excited about this new chapter in our lives.
I absolutely love it up here. It is gorgeous. I am so excited that we get to be up here in such beautiful country.

In Christ, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment